Sunday, January 10, 2010

End of Week 1

What an exciting week it has been! I'll start off by giving you the *weight loss stats*

Wk. 1- 2 Pounds down...many many to go, but hey, it's a start!

I didn't miss a single day at the gym. It helps to have a radio on my phone...yes, ladies, I do this without the hi-tech insanity that is the i-pod...phone...whatever it is most of us use...I have a cruddy little phone with no working camera, a slowly dying ring volume, and a half-dead battery 99% of the time...but it has this awesome feature...dial 7 numbers and hit the green button, and you're making a phone call! Woohoo!!!

Ok, I'm done ranting about the phone. It's been a long time since I came online here to update everyone! Internet was down, and I was very busy doing absolutely nothing at home...besides hitting the gym every day.

This week I'll be incorporating a stricter diet (please ignore the piece of chocolate cake I just devoured...it was home-made by my mom...you just don't pass that sort of thing down!!!), and we'll see where it takes me.

Wish me luck! :) God Bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment