Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2...er...1?

Ok so, January 1st was a sham...I was doing just fine until the ice cream happened...yes, it happened. I will not go into details, as doing such would show you that I was to blame for it all...oh man I've said too much!

But, ladies, I'm here to tell you, just because you mess up Day 1...Day 2 is tomorrow! And that is my real day one.

I went to the gym again today, for the first time in a very very long time.

My advice to you, if you can accomplish this, is to do your workout in the morning. I don't know how I feel about watching calories, but they're not a bad thing to look at. When you work out, make a mental note of the calories you burned (according to the machine...but what do they know?). That will make you think twice when you're considering a snack or meal. It's ok to consume a little more than what you burned...we burn calories with any activity...even sleeping! So don't tell yourself you can only eat 480 calories because you only burned 500 on the stair master...that's dangerous and no good!

But my tip for today (haha...right...like I'm going to have a new one every day...hey I might be on to something there! lol) is to try your workout in the morning, and think about how hard you worked before you waste calories on a twinkie...

1 comment: